The Grue-Crew review THE NUN II (2023, MAX) on Gruesome Magazine episode 487. Jeff Mohr from Decades of Horror: The Classic Era, Crystal Cleveland, the Livin6Dead6irl from Decades of Horror: 1980s, award-winning filmmaker Christopher G. Moore, lead news writer Dave Dreher, and Doc Rotten share their thoughts about this week’s frightening addition to streaming horror films.
Warning: possible spoilers after the initial impressions!
THE NUN II (2023, MAX)
Synopsis: 1956 – France. A priest is murdered. An evil is spreading. The sequel to the worldwide smash hit follows Sister Irene as she once again comes face-to-face with Valak, the demon nun.
- Available Streaming on MAX beginning on October 27, 2023
- Directed by: Michael Chaves
- Written by: Ian Goldberg, Richard Naing, Akela Cooper
- Based on characters created by: James Wan, Gary Dauberman
- Cast: Taissa Farmiga, Jonas Bloquet, Storm Reid, Anna Popplewell, Bonnie Aarons, Katelyn Rose Downey, Suzanne Bertish
- Gruesome Magazine Website
- YouTube Channel (Subscribe Today!)
- Facebook Group:
- Doc, Facebook:
- Crystal, Facebook:
- Crystal, Instagram:
- Jeff, Facebook:
- Dave, Facebook: