The Grue-Crew review DARK NATURE (2023, EPIC) on Gruesome Magazine episode 441. Jeff Mohr from Decades of Horror: The Classic Era, Crystal Cleveland, the Livin6Dead6irl from Decades of Horror: 1980s, award-winning filmmaker Christopher G. Moore, lead news writer Dave Dreher, and Doc Rotten share their thoughts about this week’s frightening addition to streaming horror films.
Warning: possible spoilers after the initial impressions!
DARK NATURE (2023, Epic)
Dark Nature tells the story of a therapy group that is forced to confront the monsters of their past when an isolated weekend retreat tests their emotional resilience and ability to survive.
- Available in select theaters May 19th, On Demand and Digital everywhere on May 23rd and on Blu-ray June 25th
- Directed by: Berkley Brady
- Written by: Berkley Brady, Tim Cairo
- Cast: Madison Walsh, Hannah Emily Anderson, Helen Belay, Kyra Harper, Daniel Smith Arnold, Roseanne Supernault
- Gruesome Magazine Website
- YouTube Channel (Subscribe Today!)
- Facebook Group:
- Doc, Facebook:
- Crystal, Facebook:
- Crystal, Instagram:
- Jeff, Facebook:
- Dave, Facebook: