The Grue-Crew review SLASHER: RIPPER (2023, SHUDDER) Episodes 2 and 3 on Gruesome Magazine episode 429. Jeff Mohr from Decades of Horror: The Classic Era, Crystal Cleveland, the Livin6Dead6irl from Decades of Horror: 1980s, award-winning filmmaker Christopher G. Moore, lead news writer Dave Dreher, and Doc Rotten share their thoughts about this week’s frightening addition to streaming horror films.
Warning: possible spoilers after the initial impressions!
SLASHER: RIPPER (2023, SHUDDER) Episodes 4 and 5 – “Left Handed Justice” & “Everybody’s Darling”
The Widow sends a nasty treat to Basil and friends, which sends Kashtinsky over the edge; the Botticelli sisters plans for Verdi to have their portraits taken; Georges Rondeau, the prime suspect in the murders, preys on Regina. The Widow’s latest victim is found on Valentine’s Day, dragged to death behind a horse and made up to look like Cupid; a torn piece of the Widow’s weeds sends Kenneth and Regina off on a hunt; Salomé entertains bidders for Verdi.
- Available Streaming on SHUDDER – Episodes 4 & 5
- Directed by: Adam MacDonald
- Written by: Ian Carpenter, Aaron Martin
- Cast: Eric McCormack, Brandon Oakes, Gabriel Darku, Daniel Kash, Jo Vannicola, Christopher Jacot, Salvatore Antonio
- Gruesome Magazine Website
- YouTube Channel (Subscribe Today!)
- Facebook Group:
- Doc, Facebook:
- Crystal, Facebook:
- Crystal, Instagram:
- Jeff, Facebook:
- Dave, Facebook: