Tonight, on Gruesome Magazine episode 356, the Grue-Crew review FLUX GOURMET (2022, SHUDDER). Jeff Mohr from Decades of Horror: The Classic Era, Crystal Cleveland, the Livin6Dead6irl from Decades of Horror: 1980s, and award-winning filmmaker Christopher G. Moore share their thoughts about this week’s frightening addition to streaming horror films.
Warning: possible spoilers after the initial impressions!
FLUX GOURMET (2022, SHUDDER)
Set at an institute devoted to culinary and alimentary performance, a collective finds themselves embroiled in power struggles, artistic vendettas, and gastrointestinal disorders.
- Available Streaming on SHUDDER beginning September 15, 2022
- Director: Peter Strickland
- Writers: Peter Strickland
- Asa Butterfield as Billy Rubin
- Gwendoline Christie as Jan Stevens
- Ariane Labed as Lamina Propria
- Fatma Mohamed as Elle di Elle
- Makis Papadimitriou as Stones
- Leo Bill as Technical Assistant Wim
- Richard Bremmer as Dr Glock
- Gruesome Magazine Website
- YouTube Channel (Subscribe Today!)
- Facebook Group:
- Doc, Facebook:
- Crystal, Facebook:
- Crystal, Instagram:
- Jeff, Facebook:
- Dave, Facebook: