Tonight, on Gruesome Magazine episode 349, the Grue-Crew review THE HARBINGER (2022, Screen Media). Jeff Mohr from Decades of Horror: The Classic Era, Crystal Cleveland, the Livin6Dead6irl from Decades of Horror: 1980s, and award-winning filmmaker Christopher G. Moore share their thoughts about this week’s frightening addition to streaming horror films.
Warning: possible spoilers after the initial impressions!
THE HARBINGER (2022, Screen Media)
Hoping to escape their past, Daniel and Theresa Snyder move their troubled young daughter Rosalie to a quaint Midwestern town, but they are followed by the evil they tried to leave behind. When locals begin to die, the Snyders turn to a Native American seer and uncover a legend that may hold the key to saving their family, or a path to a grisly end for them and all they hold dear.
- Available in Theaters and On Demand beginning September 2, 2022
- Director: Will Klipstine
- Writer: Will Klipstine and Amy Mills
- Cast: Will Klipstine, Irene Bedard, Madeleine McGraw, Amanda MacDonald, Steve Monroe
- Gruesome Magazine Website
- YouTube Channel (Subscribe Today!)
- Facebook Group:
- Doc, Facebook:
- Crystal, Facebook:
- Crystal, Instagram:
- Jeff, Facebook:
- Dave, Facebook: