Welcome to HEROES & DROIDS, your guide to pop culture movies and TV! This week we review…
STAR WARS: THE BAD BATCH (2021, Disney+)
Episode 2 – “Cut and Run”
On HEROES & DROIDS, we discuss pop culture about Superheroes, Sci-Fi, Disney, and Action. From Marvel to DC, from Star Wars to Star Trek, From James Bond to the Fast and the Furious, we will review the theatrical films and streaming delights you care about most!
Your hosts tonight include:
- Doc Rotten
- The Slattman!, Christopher Slattery
- Award-winning Filmmaker Christopher G. Moore
- Podcasting Rockstar and International Cosplay Queen, Vanessa
FEATURE REVIEW: STAR WARS THE BAD BATCH (2021, Disney+)
Episode 2 – Cut and Run
The Bad Batch and Omega arrive on Saleucami to meet with clone deserter Cut Lawquane. Cut tells Hunter about the inhibitor chips, and about his plan to escape with his family now that military presence is increasing. The two discover that newly introduced chain codes are needed to book public transport, but know Cut will get arrested if he tries to get one. Tech and Echo manage to steal and forge some chain codes, and with Omega’s help, deliver them to Cut and his family in time for them to board the transport. Hunter attempts to send Omega with Cut as he thinks she needs a family, but she decides to stay with the Bad Batch.
- Release Date: Disney+, Available May 7, 2021
- Director: Steward Lee
- Writer: Gursimran Sandhu
- Cast: Dee Bradley Baker (Clone Troopers), Michelle Ang (Omega)
Decades of Horror The Classic Era is partnering with THE CLASSIC SCI-FI MOVIE CHANNEL which will now include video episodes of The Classic Era!
Available on Roku, AppleTV, Amazon FireTV, AndroidTV, Online Website.
Across All OTT platforms, as well as mobile, tablet, and desktop.
SUPPORT HEROES AND DROIDS:
- SPEAD THE WORD: Share the podcast, tell your friends, review on iTunes
- PATREON: https://gruesomemagazine.com/patreon
- T-SHIRTS: https://gruesomemagazine.com/tees
- FEEDBACK: firstname.lastname@example.org