There is no denying that the collaboration of George Romero and Dario Argento for Two Evil Eyes was legendary and the film has certainly dug itself deep into the hearts of horror fans around the world – add the always amazing FX work of Tom Savini and well – not sure it can get much better for lovers of horror cinema – that is of course unless you can watch the bloodshed and mayhem in amazing 4K Ultra HD.
Blue Underground has come to our rescue and has put together a pretty amazing 4K Ultra HD package – and here are all the details.
DISC 1 (4K UHD Blu-ray) Feature Film + Extras
• Audio Commentary with Troy Howarth, Author of “Murder By Design: The Unsane Cinema of Dario Argento”
• Theatrical Trailer
• Poster & Still Gallery
DISC 2 (Blu-ray) Extras:
• Two Masters’ Eyes – Interviews with Directors Dario Argento & George Romero, Special Make-Up Effects Supervisor Tom Savini, Executive Producer Claudio Argento, and Asia Argento
• Savini’s EFX – A Behind-the-Scenes look at the film’s Special Make-Up Effects
• At Home With Tom Savini – A personal tour of Tom Savini’s home
• Adrienne Barbeau on George Romero
• Before I Wake – Interview with Star Ramy Zada
• Behind The Wall – Interview with Star Madeleine Potter
• One Maestro And Two Masters – Interview with Composer Pino Donaggio
• Rewriting Poe – Interview with Co-Writer Franco Ferrini
• The Cat Who Wouldn’t Die – Interview with Assistant Director Luigi Cozzi
• Two Evil Brothers – Interview with Special Make-Up Assistant Everett Burrell
• Working With George – Interview with Costume Designer Barbara Anderson
All this goodness can be yours on August 24th. Pre-orders will start up soon and when that info drops – we’ll get it in front of your eyeballs. Loving the new artwork for the release.