Arrow Video has long been a source of quality releases for the discriminating genre fan – every month brings an impressive line up of must-own discs but for the month of Sept. they have outdone themselves by putting together an impressive release of a Wes Craven classic.
Here are the details:
he Limited Edition contents include a brand new 2K restoration from original film elements!
Other special features packaged with the 1984 film include:
- Brand new audio commentary with The Hysteria Continues
- Blood, Sand, and Fire: The Making of The Hills Have Eyes Part II – brand new making-of documentary featuring interviews with actor Michael Berryman, actress Janus Blythe, production designer Dominick Bruno, composer Harry Manfredini and unit production manager/first assistant director John Callas
- Stills gallery
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- 6 Postcards
- Reversible fold-out Poster
- Limited Edition 40-page booklet featuring new writing on the film by Amanda Reyes and an archival set visit from Fangoria
- Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Paul Shipper
Also on the slate for September are the following titles. Check the flags for the regions they will be available.
Looks like Arrow will be getting a chunk of my September paychecks.
The Hills Have Eyes Part II hits shelves in the US on Sept. 17th.