Things are full steam ahead on the Shudder series based on the classic Creepshow franchise. Greg Nicotero is the driving force and it’s being rumored that production is amping up in Atlanta as we speak. What we found out today though was our first handful of episodes and who penned and will be directing said episodes.
It has already been previously announced that Nicotero himself would be handling the directing duties on an adaptation of King’s classic tale Survivor Type but what else with the first season hold? Check this out!
- “Silvery Waters of Lake Champlain” by Joe Hill
- “House of the Head” by Josh Malerman
- “The Companion” by Joe R. Lansdale
- “The Man in the Suitcase” by Christopher Buehlman
- “All Hallows Eve” by Bruce Jones
- “Night of the Paw” by John Esposito
- “Bad Wolf Down” by Rob Schrab
Some major writing talent right there – I’m sure you would agree!
As far as directors go – we already know about Nicotero – we also know that Rob Schrab, Roxanne Benjamin, David Bruckner, and John Harrison – who as Romero fans should recognize was the composer on the original Creepshow film- he’ll be directing a story that he and Nicotero crafted for the show.
This is shaping up to be on kick-ass horror event.
In case I haven’t mentioned this in any of my previous posts – KNB FX is also handling the practical effects. BOOM!