Been waiting for this news to drop since Scream Factory announced their upcoming Collector’s Edition Blu-ray of Creepshow – I knew that had something special up their sleeves but this is – awesome.
Behold all the goodness that awaits us:
• NEW 4K scan of the original camera negative – Color correction supervised and approved by director of photography Michael Gornick
• NEW Audio Commentary with director of photography Michael Gornick
• NEW Audio Commentary with composer/first assistant director John Harrison and construction co-ordinator Ed Fountain
• NEW Terror and the Three Rivers – a round table discussion on the making of CREEPSHOW with John Amplas, Tom Atkins, Tom Savini and Marty Schiff
• NEW The Comic Book Look – an interview with costume designer Barbara Anderson
• NEW Ripped From The Pages – an interview with animator Rick Catizone
• NEW The Colors of Creepshow – a look at the restoration of CREEPSHOW with director of photography Michael Gornick
• NEW Into The Mix – an interview with sound re-recordist Chris Jenkins
• NEW Mondo Macabre – A look at Mondo’s various CREEPSHOW posters with Mondo Co-Founder Rob Jones and Mondo Gallery Events Planner Josh Curry
• NEW Collecting Creepshow – a look at some of the original props and collectibles from the film with collector Dave Burian
• Audio Commentary with Director George A. Romero and Special Make-Up Effects Creator Tom Savini
• Audio Interviews with director of photography Michael Gornick, actor John Amplas, property master Bruce Alan Miller, and make-up effects assistant Darryl Ferrucci
• Tom Savini’s Behind-the-Scenes Footage
• Horror’s Hallowed Grounds – a look at the original film locations hosted by Sean Clark
• Deleted Scenes
• Theatrical Trailers
• TV Spot
• Radio Spots
• Still Galleries – Posters, Lobby Cards and Movie Stills
• Still Galleries – Behind the Scenes photos
Whew! Talk about complete.
Oct. 23rd is when this beauty streets.
If you want to lock you copy in – and get it a bit early – CLICK HERE.