Been waiting for this news to drop since Scream Factory announced their upcoming Collector’s Edition Blu-ray of Creepshow – I knew that had something special up their sleeves but this is – awesome.
Behold all the goodness that awaits us:
– NEW 4K scan of the original camera negative — Color correction supervised and approved by director of photography Michael Gornick
– NEW Audio Commentary with director of photography Michael Gornick
– NEW Audio Commentary with composer/first assistant director John Harrison and construction co-ordinator Ed Fountain
– NEW Terror and the Three Rivers — a round table discussion on the making of CREEPSHOW with John Amplas, Tom Atkins, Tom Savini and Marty Schiff
– NEW The Comic Book Look — an interview with costume designer Barbara Anderson
– NEW Ripped From The Pages — an interview with animator Rick Catizone
– NEW The Colors of Creepshow — a look at the restoration of CREEPSHOW with director of photography Michael Gornick
– NEW Into The Mix — an interview with sound re-recordist Chris Jenkins
– NEW Mondo Macabre — A look at Mondo’s various CREEPSHOW posters with Mondo Co-Founder Rob Jones and Mondo Gallery Events Planner Josh Curry
– NEW Collecting Creepshow — a look at some of the original props and collectibles from the film with collector Dave Burian
– Audio Commentary with Director George A. Romero and Special Make-Up Effects Creator Tom Savini
– Audio Interviews with director of photography Michael Gornick, actor John Amplas, property master Bruce Alan Miller, and make-up effects assistant Darryl Ferrucci
– Tom Savini’s Behind-the-Scenes Footage
– Horror’s Hallowed Grounds — a look at the original film locations hosted by Sean Clark
– Deleted Scenes
– Theatrical Trailers
– TV Spot
– Radio Spots
– Still Galleries — Posters, Lobby Cards and Movie Stills
– Still Galleries — Behind the Scenes photos
Whew! Talk about complete.
Oct. 23rd is when this beauty streets.
If you want to lock you copy in – and get it a bit early – CLICK HERE.