- Look at the individual topic for that week
- Comment — either in this post or in the comments of the posting on Facebook or Twitter — with a film title that relates to the topic for that individual week by the specified date
- Thomas will take your suggested titles and find three of them that can be spun into trivia questions
- Thomas will read three of your names on the air as he attempts to stump Santos
- Those who enter a title with US addresses will be entered into a random drawing to win a special prize!
Topic for the Week
One of the topics for episode 214 is Stakeland II: The Stakelander which features all sorts of vampiric death. After all, the name implies as much. The process of killing a vampire is key to any film featuring the soulless beasts. By stake is rather common, but there’s a variety of methods. The sun burning them to a crisp. Someone throwing garlic down a vampire’s gullet. Even a good old fashioned Christian cross to the forehead may do the trick. But Stump The Saint isn’t necessarily looking for method to this madness. No, Stump The Saint is more concerned with the actual deaths at play. For our topic this week, we want to know your Favorite Vampire Death Scene from a Film or TV Show. That’s right. Opening up things a bit to the small screen. Given how long these creatures have been in pop culture, it’s easy to see that they’ve gone through many a creative death scene. Now, Stump The Saint wants to know which onscreen death of a vampyre is your personal favorite.